When you purchase a kasahorow book, you automatically become a member of the Kalenjin kasahorow Reading Club.
Get any of the following kasahorow dictionaries at your nearest library or bookshop.
- Dictionary for your multilingual child to develop their Kalenjin - 87+ entries: Kalenjin Learner's Dictionary
- Learn Kalenjin the modern way with Kalenjin kasahorow. - 400+ entries: Modern Kalenjin Dictionary
- Kalenjin kasahorow Sua - 100+ entries: Learn basic Kalenjin words
- Colour and Learn Kalenjin - 28+ entries: My First Kalenjin Dictionary
- Kalenjin Counting Book - 27+ entries: Count and learn Kalenjin
For libraries, bookshops, and partners
How do I add Modern Kalenjin dictionaries to my catalogue?
Send an email to Afia Osei (email@example.com) and describe how many Modern Kalenjin dictionaries you want to order, and how frequently you want kasahorow to replenish your catalogue. You will receive a quote for the initial batch of dictionaries and any subsequent replenishment.
You may also request specific bilingual dictionaries to be made for your needs: